Declaration on the information obligations
(Data protection information)
The protection of your personal data is our particular concern. Therefore, we process your data only based on the statutory regulations (DSG, DSGVO, TKG 2003). By this information about data protection, we inform you on our website about the most important aspects regarding the data processing.
In general, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, transmission, revocation and objection. If you believe, that a data breach has occurred or entitlements concerning data protection have been violated in any way contrary, complaints can be made to the supervisory authority. In Austria, you are free to contact the data protection authority.
Data protection information according to article 12 DS-GVO
Intended purpose of data collection, data processing and data use
Activity of security services, sell, administration and handling of services within client contracts and any secondary business associated with this.
The implementation of the collection, storage, and processing of personal data are in first place related to:
- Personal details of the staff of SECA Security GmbH (i.e. name, address, date of birth, family status and profession/branch, account data (salary, wages, other income)
- Contract data (client contracts)
- Personal details of account executives, contact persons of our clients (name, surname, telephone number and email address)
- Personal data of agents, contact persons and section heads of our provided supplier (name, surname, telephone number and email address) as well as the information concerning the billing.
- Contract data of the supplier
Description of the persons and the related data /data categories
Personal data are mainly collected, processed and used on groups of people, insofar as such relates to natural persons and the data helps to serve the above-mentioned purposes:
- Clients (address, identification, contract data, if necessary for the contract processing, control data, other data where appropriate)
- Personnel, trainees, applicants, dependents as well as relatives (application details as well as data on professional career, education and officially approved qualifications/suitability; contract/master and account data including data on the payroll accounting, wage tax and social security; data on private and business address, field of activity; transaction and performance data, name and age of family where relevant for the social security; bank
details, asset items entrusted to the employee; contact details; employee status; qualifications; employee assessments; professional career; health data, if necessary for social equalization; emergency contact details such as notification by the employee of the selected persons to inform in case of emergency, for the purposes of personnel management and control, communication and the execution and control of transactions.
- Former employees as above within the legal retention period
- Intermediaries/brokers/ agencies (for administration and control, communication and the execution and controls of transactions, bank details, accounting and performance data)
- Business partners and agencies, intermediaries and brokers (address, accounting and performance data)
- Suppliers (address and functional data) and
- Contact persons of the above-mentioned groups, also in case of legal entities (contact details as well as support information)
- Public offices, which receive data based on legal regulations (i.e. social insurance agencies, financial authorities, health insurance companies)
- Internal departments involved in carrying out the respective business processes (personnel management, bookkeeping, accounting, purchasing, sales, telecom sector and IT)
- External contractor (Service Company) according to article 28 DS-GV for the processing of the data on our account for clearly defined purposes in the contract.
- Further external bodies such as credit institutions (salary payment, supplier invoices), companies belonging to groups or other external bodies to serve the above-mentioned purposes provided that the person concerned gave his written consent, or if it is necessary to complete the contract or data transfer is permitted by predominantly legitimate interest.
Recipients/Recipient categories of data transfer
Transfer of Data outside the EU
There is no transfer of data to a third-party state outside the EU.
Limits for the deletion of the data
Personal data are deleted promptly and without asking as soon as they are not needed anymore for concretely named purposes. If data are stored because of the legal retention period, they will deleted immediately after the expiry of the period.
Rights of the persons affected by data collections
You can inquire information on the stored data at any time (Article 15 DSGVO).
You have always the right to revoke the consent of the storage of your data (subsection 3DS-GVO).
You are entitled to correct any data stored incorrectly (art. 16 DS-GVO).
In cases of suspected data abuse, you have the right to contact the competent data protection authority (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Anonymous data collection
In general, you can visit our website SECA Security in Austria and remain completely anonymous. We only collect non-personal data, such as the domain name of your internet provider and the respective referring websites. This information is analysed for statistical purposes. You as the internet user, remain anonymous.
Collection and processing of personal data
We point out that the transmission of data via internet (i.e. communication via email) may have security vulnerability and cannot be completely protected from being accessed by third parties.
The use of contact details published in the framework of the index obligations by third parties for the transmission of unsolicited advertisements and information is herewith expressly prohibited. The operators of these web pages shall retain the right to undertake legal steps concerning unsolicited
advertisements, for example in form of spam mails.